Wednesday, September 27

Welcome

Welcome dear bloggers,

Yes I never thought that little old me would ever join the bloggers world! But then I thought why not if every Tom, Dick and Harry (in our case) every Jasoom, Hamood and Talool did ;)

Anyway please a little warning for the weak … do not visit my blog or post any comments if you are one of the close and limited minded people. Especially that I am interested in the arts and anything creative written, composed, directed and painted etc…

Happy Blogging.

8 comments:

Khargoush said...

Hey sis, it is a pleasure to be the first to comment on your blog, write on babe...
luv u always

Hanan said...

I'm very closed-minded, but I will visit, kaify :P

hey girl. how's amman? how are you? welcome to blogger.

Unknown said...

HARK! THAT PICTURE HAS A NAKED WOMAN! DOWN WITH THIS BLOG! LETS CREATE A FATWA!

Shurouq said...

Theyab, yabeelha fatwa?.. Nudity in this holy month is no doubtingly 7aram!

You infidels!


Welcome to blogland dear :*

ValenciaLover said...

hello dear
welcome to blogosphere
come on more art... more art... more art

i will keep reading this blog until it becomes Q8tyinKuwait inshalla

Q8tyinAmman said...

Hey all I appreciate your comments..Amman is good..I am good considering the size of my belly :)
And I love the FATWA comment;)And definatly more art to come...

Q8tyinAmman said...

PS
Luv you always too Sis

Alia said...

welcome to the blogland

وما عليج من ذياب وشروق
your paintings are awesome